Is an Information Engineer:
- Heavily interested in and committed to the very human side of information processing: Human Interoperability.
- Agree: the technical side is important as well – we can’t do without anymore, but… Never Ever primary.
- Instead: it’s all about human behaviour…
- based on: the humanly assigned meaning to information signalled to each of us by means of our very own senses. Individually as well as situationally.
Is Convinced that:
- Technology serves human beings (that’s all).
- Meaning of information continually comes – both individually and situationally – into (human) being…
- … and cannot be meaningful – i.e. durable defined at forehand.
Is Focussed on:
- The standardisation of meaning of information…
- because… that yields the most effective (and efficient) human behaviour in a very, very wide variety of ever evolving situations.
Is Trying hard to:
- Create and develop…
- insight and interest and enthusiasm…
- for the ground breaking notion that every human being is, in fact, a responsible participant in information traffic…
- on – metaphorically speaking – Information Roundabouts: continually gathering and sharing meaningful information with other, fellow, participants.
- Each participant, in fact, being fully interdependent of all of the other participants.
- Why? To make most effective (and efficient) behaviour happen all the time. To significantly help develop information society. Safe, reliably and trustworthy. Do our why’s sufficiently match?
Can be Contacted:
- Contact Form at this website: Contact.
- Mail: jan #at# information-roundabout #dot# eu
- Phone: +31 6 42 55 35 29
- Post: H.J. van Til; Kraanvogelstraat 146; 9713 BS Groningen; The Netherlands